Surreal macabre horror art by Maira Pedroni | Painter


Maira Pedroni is a young italian painter.
She was born in 1992
Maira at work
She tries to represent reality by using strongest metaphors that her mind can develop. Her style is not easily classifiable, she describe her art as a mixture of macabre surrealism.

.." I feel love for everything that is human and I feel hatred for all that is not eternal.
I feel love for human emotions but at the same time I thinks we are all automatisms.
My art is born from these contradictions."...

Maira Pedroni - Acrylic on Canvas - "Contain Creativity"

Maira Pedroni - Acrylic on wood - "You are in my Thoughts"

Maira Pedroni - Acrylic on wood  - "A toy"

Maira Pedroni - Acrylic on Canvas - "Friends"

Maira Pedroni - Acrylic on Wood - "Bad Future" Anti-nuclear power painting



LINKS:

Maira Pedroni - Work in progress
Maira i also a cover arttist and graphic designer.
Some Maira's digital work below:

Cover Art - Maira Pedroni 
Cover Art - Maira Pedroni

Photo manipulation - Maira Pedroni "Fabric Girl"


Photo manipulation - Maira Pedroni "Girl on paper"







Comments